Terms and Conditions
- The draw is open to Members only. However, anyone may become a social member of South Donegal Bands Forum (The Promoter) and application for a ticket for the draw will also comprise application for membership until the draw has been carried out. Once you purchase a ticket, you become a social member of South Donegal Bands Forum up until the date of the draw. The cost of the membership and entry to the draw is £25.
Note: The promoters of the draw (being the Steering Group), their professional advisers or those involved with operating the Draw’s Website or administering the Draw, are not eligible to become a Ticket Holder.
- Only those who have purchased this membership ticket and answered the qualifying question correctly are eligible to participate in this draw.
- South Donegal Bands Forum is established and conducted exclusively for the charitable purposes of the Draw and not for any purposes connected with gaming, wagering or lotteries.
- Any public notice or announcement about this draw is intended as a notice to members of South Donegal Bands Forum or to other persons directly concerned and not the general public.
- All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of a ticket and the organisers of South Donegal Bands Forum ‘Holiday Home Draw’ shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of South Donegal Bands Forum to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
- The Trustees and members of the Executive Committee of South Donegal Bands Forum, including the organisers of South Donegal Bands Forum private membership ‘Holiday Home Draw’ shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any member/members of South Donegal Bands Forum participating in the draw.
- The organisers of this draw shall not derive any personal profit from it. Member personal information shall only be retained for the purpose and duration of the Draw.
- The charitable purpose of the Competition is to raise funds for the benefit of South Donegal Bands Forum which comprises of Ballymagroarty Accordion Band, Moyne Pipe Band and Killaghtee Accordion Band. Funds will be divided evenly between the three bands.
- The prize is as stated on the website www.holidayhomedraw.com however should the prize winner prefer, a cash alternative of £40,000 will be offered instead of the mobile home.
- The first prize is a 2 bedroom Pemberton Marlow mobile holiday home. The unit will be available for use from January 5th 2023 and will be pitched at Castle Archdale Caravan Park, 346 Killadeas Road, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh, BT94 1PP. The prize winner has the option to move the mobile home to anywhere in Ireland (with permission) and the cost of this move will be covered in lieu of the included 1 years site fees at Castle Archdale. Second prize winner will receive £2000 and the Third prize winner will receive £1000.
- Any further information about the prize draw can also be found at www.holidayhomedraw.com.
- Entrants must answer a qualifying question “What is the capital of France?’. Only entries with a correct answer will be allowed in the draw. Prize draws with a qualifying question and postal route are not considered gambling and are not registered as such when there is a postal entry route.
- For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
(a) The South Donegal Bands Forum will retain and use the Member’s personal data for the duration of Membership and for a reasonable period thereafter.
(b) On purchasing Membership each Member agrees to the use of his or her details being used solely in connection with this Competition and their Membership of the South Donegal Bands Forum. Personal data of any kind will not be disclosed to a Third Party without the Member’s consent.
(c) The Winner hereby agrees and consents to the use of his or her personal data and/or image being released in publicity material in conjunction with the Competition.
(d) The Winner hereby also agrees and consents to his or her personal data being released to relevant third parties to effect the transfer of the Mobile Holiday Home to him or her.
- Ticket sales with close on 31st December, 2022. The draw will be held on 5th January 2023. The draw will be carried out live on the Holiday Home Draw Facebook page and will be independently verified.
- South Donegal Bands Forum reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances. Any such unavoidable change will be notified to all members on our website and social media platforms.
- The winning ticket will be subject to verification by South Donegal Bands Forum and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
- South Donegal Bands Forum shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
- The implementation, conduct and verification of this draw will be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator.
- South Donegal Bands Forum reserves the right to cancel the Draw/Raffle and if for any reason the Draw shall not proceed, members who purchased membership tickets will be refunded the sum of 90% of their ticket value £22.50 if ticket purchased at £25.00 (the balance of the draw funds being retained by South Donegal Bands Forum to defray expenses incurred in the running of the draw; your subscription for membership and a ticket shall be deemed to be a consent to this retention) and South Donegal Bands Forum shall not be liable in respect of such cancellation save to the extent of the refund.
- The minimum number of Ticket Holders required for the draw to take place is 5,000 (Five Thousand) (“the minimum number of Ticket Holders”). If, within 48 hours of the draw taking place, the number of Ticket Holders is less than the minimum number of Ticket Holders, the Draw shall be cancelled or postponed as South Donegal Band Forum sees fit and arrangements made as soon as reasonably possible thereafter to refund the value of 90% of their ticket price to each of the subscribing members.
- Membership tickets may not be purchased by minors, However, an adult may buy one in Trust as a gift for someone under 18 Years.
- Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of the draw.
- A maximum of 10,000 (Ten Thousand) tickets are available.
- Mobile Home winners will be responsible for all their own legal and other costs involved in the registration of the property with Castle Archdale Caravan Park.
- The South Donegal Bands Forum decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
- After the draw has taken place and the Mobile Home has been registered in the name of the winner(s), South Donegal Bands Forum will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said mobile holiday home and will be free from any encumbrances in favour of the Forum.
- The photograph on the website is of a Pemberton Marlow Mobile Home but is for illustration purposes only. The winner(s) of the “Holiday Home Draw” competition shall accept the fit out and finish of the mobile holiday home as provided in the relevant contracts for sale without recourse to The South Donegal Bands Forum (Supplier) and Castle Archdale Caravan Park and Campsite Ltd on completion of the installation.
- The Ownership of the mobile holiday home will be transferred to the Winner free from any financial interest, entitlement or encumbrances in favour of the South Donegal Bands Forum as soon as practicable following the Competition Draw.
- Errors and Omissions Excepted. The South Donegal Bands Forum its servants, agents, licensees, trustees, committee members or the organisers of the Competition accepts no responsibility whatsoever whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interception or communications failure, for unreceived, late, missing, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected claims, entries, applications, memberships or otherwise.
- A postal entry route is available by entering the competition in the following way:
Go to the Website and select the competition you wish to enter to view the Competition Question;
- Send an unenclosed postcard to South Donegal Bands Forum, C/O Castle Archdale Caravan Park, 346 Killadeas Road, Lisnarick, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh, Northern Ireland, BT94 1PP.
- The full complete name/title of the competition that you are entering;
- Your full name and postal address;
- Telephone number and email address;
- Your date of birth;
- Your answer to the Competition Question.
- State that you accept the terms and conditions
Important Information regarding postal entries
- Postal entries are limited to one per household per competition.
- Postal entries must be received before closing date. Any postal entries received after this date will not be processed and correct entries will not be entered into the draw.
- If Postal entries are received after the competition is closed, they will not be processed.
- It is the Entrant’s sole responsibility to ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter in advance of the deadline.
- The Organiser is under no obligation to confirm whether or not an entry was received prior to the deadline or whether the Entrant’s answer to the Competition Question was correct.
- Any Postal entry not complying with the entry requirements contained in clause 30 shall be disqualified and not entered into the draw.
- All entries must be submitted in the English language. Entries in languages other than English will automatically be disqualified and no refund will be given.
- We are under no obligation to correspond regarding postal entries.
- The Organiser will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are not successfully completed, are lost or are delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal delays, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The South Donegal Bands Forum reserves the right to add additional prizes to the Competition. The addition of any such prizes will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable once added to the Competition and will also be available on the website and social media platforms.
- The Winner will be announced within 14 days of the draw by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or Instagram and/or SMS.
- In order to claim the prize, the Winner must contact the South Donegal Bands Forum by email and/or post and/or Facebook and/or SMS or in person at Castle Archdale Caravan Park.
- The Winner may be subject to verification by the South Donegal Bands Forum and this process may take up to 7 days to complete once the Winner has claimed their prize.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted via one of the above means of communication or does not claim their prize within 14 days of the notification of same the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the Winner and select a replacement Winner.
- If the winner decides, within 7 days of their notification as the prize winner, to locate the mobile at an alternative mobile holiday home park they must in writing confirm to the steering committee that a pitch is available and will be accessible on or before 5th January 2023.
- The South Donegal Bands Forum reserves the right at all times to amend the Competition and the Terms and Conditions herein set out and in purchasing Membership each Member consents and agrees to be bound by the said amendments. The promoter further reserves the right to cancel this Competition for any reason whatsoever. The cancellation or any change to the Competition or these Terms and Conditions will be notified to the Members as soon as practicable in respect thereof.
- The prize(s) is/are not transferable.
- The Winner will be responsible for the costs associated with the up keep of the mobile holiday home once completed and does so without any recourse to South Donegal Bands Forum.
- The Winner will be bound by the rules and regulations as set out by Castle Archdale Caravan Park & Campsite Ltd at all times when the mobile is sited on any of their holiday park.